City of Atlanta
- African American Business Enterprise (AABE)
- Female Business Enterprise (FBE)
- Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE)
- Minority Female Business Enterprise (MFBE)
State of Georgia
- Department of Transportation
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Georgia Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Jacqui Steele selected as Finalist for Non-Traditional
Business Enterprise Award: N-TBE - (recognizes the successful
operation of a business enterprise providing services and or products
in a field or industry that has traditionally been closed to women).
- Atlanta Business League Super Tuesday Awards.
- Jacqui Steele selected as Finalist for We-Shine
Growing Star Business Award. National Association of Women Business
Owners (NAWBO). 7th Annual WE Awards – May 2009.
- Steele Program Managers is a member of the City
of Atlanta’s 2009 Watershed Department Small Business Development
- Silverman-Steele JV selected as 2009 winners of:
Construction Management Association of America. Porter Sanford
III Performing Arts Center 2009 Project Achievement Award.
- SPM served on the Construction Management Association
of America (CMAA) Board of Directors 2009-2010.
- Steele Program Managers were spotlighted by: Georgia
Black Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Wal-Mart.Wal-Mart
GBCC/JOZ 2008 Small Business Spotlight.
- Jacqui Steele selected as Finalist for Rising
Star Business Award. National Association of Women Business Owners
(NAWBO). WE Awards – March 2008.
- Jacqui Steele, Principal is recognized in the March/April 2008
issue of: The Women’s Enterprise USA article: “2008
Fast Track WBE’s”.
- Jacqui Steele, Principal is recognized in 2008
by: The Greater Atlanta Economic Alliance
article: “Small Business Spotlight”.
- Jacqui Steele, President is recognized in the
2008, 2009 & 2010. Who’s Who In Black Atlanta Publication.
- Steele Program Managers wins at the November 2007:
Georgia Women’s Business Council 2007 Annual LACE Awards.
“2007 Trail Blazer Award”.
- Jacqui Steele was appointed to Leadership DeKalb